REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
|Fees for ECSWR 2020 Bucharest||Early Bird
Till 20 January 2020
After 21 January 2020
|Participant from higher income country||€ 410||€ 460|
|Participant from lower income country||€ 200||€ 250|
|Student and emeritus member from higher income country||€ 225||€ 275|
|Student and emeritus member from lower income country||€ 125||€ 175|
|Suggested rate for service users||€ 125||€ 175|
|SIG Events Programme|
|Participant from higher income country ½ day||€ 20||€ 20|
|Participant from lower income country ½ day||€ 10||€ 10|
|Suggested rate for service users - ½ day||€ 10||€ 10|
|Participant from higher income country full day||€ 40||€ 40|
|Participant from lower income country full day||€ 20||€ 20|
|Suggested rate for service users - full day||€ 20||€ 40|
* To be eligible for student rates, students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status (such as a copy of student ID card or an official statement on university letterhead). Regular fees will be applied without this documentation.
If you are not sure if you are from a higher or lower income country, please consult this list!
Registration Fees include:
- Except for those who register to the SIG progrramme only, participants are entitled to access to all scientific sessions of ECSWR 2020
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Congress bag and printed materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches to be served during the congress scientific program
- Welcome Cocktail on April 22, 2020
Cancellation Policy - Registration
Cancellation of Registration must be received in writing by the ECSWR 2020 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received before or on February 12, 2020.
For cancellations received between or on February 13 - March 13, 2020: Eligible for 50% refund
Absolutely no refund will be processed for cancellations received on or after March 14, 2020.
Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of ECSWR 2020, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
ESWRA membership is now included in the fee for ESCWR. The European Social Work Research Association (ESWRA) is a non-governmental organization founded in 2014.
ESWRA's mission is to bring together scholars and practitioners to develop and exchange new knowledge that may support social work policy, practice and education, and that contributes to enhancing social justice, solidarity and human rights. ESWRA's mission is to foster and promote social work research that distinctively:
- aspires to high scientific standards
- is guided by issues that arise in and impact upon everyday
- social work practice
- recognises, connects to, and integrates different kinds of knowledge, informed by research and experience
ESWRA membership is included with your registration fee for ECSWR 2020 Bucharest. If you are a New member Instructions on how to activate your membership together with the acknowledgement you will receive on successfully registering for ECSWR 2020 Bucharest.
For more information about ESWRA please visit our website at: http://www.eswra.org/member_info.html
If you are already a member of ESWRA there is no need to register.
If you should wish to opt out of ESWRA membership, please contact email@example.com after completing this process. There will be no reduction costs to the conference fee if you wish to opt out from ESWRA membership.